- Movie: Architecture 101 (English title) / Introduction of Architecture (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Geonchukhakgaeron
- Hangul: 건축학개론
- Director: Lee Yong-Joo
- Writer: Lee Yong-Joo, Kim Ji-Hye, Min So-Yeon
- Producer: Kim Kyun-Hee
- Cinematographer: Jo Sang-Yoon
- Release Date: March 22, 2012
- Runtime: 118 min.
- Genre: Romance / Period-1990 / Past & Present / Award Winning
- Production Company: Myung Films
- Distributor: Lotte Entertainment
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
35-year-old architect Seung-Min (Uhm Tae-Woong) receives a visit at his office from a woman. Seung-Min doesn’t recognize the woman at first, but then realizes the woman is Seo-Yeon (Han Ga-In). Seo-Yeon is his first love, but he hasn’t seen her since his freshman year in college. Seo-Yeon now has a request. She wants to hire Seung-Min to rebuild her home on Jeju Island.
15 years ago, Seung-Min (Lee Je-Hoon) is a naive young man beginning his architecture studies in college. He first meets Seo-Yeon (Bae Suzy) in his Architecture 101 class. As they work on a class project together, Seung-Min and Seo-Yeon begin to fall in love.
Back to the present day, Seung-Min is hesitant to take Seo-Yeon’s job offer. Seo-Yeon persists and even goes to his boss with her wish. Seung-Min now has no choice, but to take on Seo-Yeon’s home project. Old memories of love and heartbreak will soon resurface, as they find themselves at different junctions in their lives …
- Filming began October 25, 2011. The first scene filmed took place at a cafe located in Hannam-dong, Seoul, South Korea. Filming finished on January 8, 2012 and took 11 weeks to finish. Shooting locations took place in Seoul and Jeju Island.
- Director Lee Yong-Ju majored in architecture in college and also has working experience as an architect.
- “Architecture 101” opened #1 at the South Korean box office during its March 23-25 opening weekend. The movie sold 565,020 tickets on 592 screens and accounted for 34.2% of all tickets sold that weekend.
- “Architecture 101” sold 4.1 million tickets in South Korea during its theatrical run.
- A limited edition “Architecture 101” DVD is released on September 19, 2012 in South Korea. The limited edition set comprises of 2 DVD’s with bonus material including commentary (by director Lee Yong-Ju, Uhm Tae-Woong, Lee Je-Hoon and Bae Suzy) a making of segment, interviews and trailer. In addition a 328 page book is included as well as postcards of the four main actors.
- The house on Jeju Island that Seo-Yeon (Han Ga-In) hired Seung-Min (Uhm Tae-Woong) to rebuild was actually built specifically for the movie. After the movie, the owners planned to take down the temporary house and build a gallery and cafe named “Seo-Yeon’s House”. Due to the effects of Typhoon Bolaven in August, 2012, demolition of the house took place earlier than planned and was taken down September, 2012.
- Cafe “Seo-Yeon’s House” opened on March 27, 2013. The cafe, which is remodeled from the home featured in the movie “Architecture 101,” is located at 2975 Wimi-ri 1, Namwon-eup, Seogwipo-si, Jeju Island, South Korea. The cafe is open everyday from 10:30AM to 10:00PM. An opening ceremony was held on March 27, 2013 and actor Uhm Tae-Woong, actress Han Ga-In and director Lee Yong-Ju were in attendance.
|Uhm Tae-Woong||Han Ga-In||Lee Je-Hoon||Bae Suzy|
|Cho Jung-Seok||Yoo Yeon-Seok|
Additional Cast Members:
- Kim Dong-Joo – Seung-Min’s mother
- Lee Seung-Ho – Seo-Yeon’s father
- Koh Joon-Hee – Eun-Chae
- Park Soo-Young – Architect Koo
- Cho Hyun-Chul – Dong-Goo
- Kim Eui-Sung – Professor Kang (past)
- Park Jin-Woo – Taxi driver (past)
- Han Seol-A – necktie store clerk
- Shin Ye-Jin – Singsoongi
- Lee Sun-Joo – Jeju neighbor
Video Type : 720p.mp4 / 360p.mp4 (RAW R1c / HARDSUB)
Video Size : ~ 800MB / ~200MB
Encoder : Drakoric.com – @R1c
Source : 1080pHDRip
Architecture 101 (Korean Movie) 2012
Download Link :
720p (RAW R1c) : Oload | Openload | GoogleDrive
720p (Hardsub) : Oload | Openload | GoogleDrive
360p (Hardsub) : Oload | Openload | GoogleDrive